GO!

My sweet baby Ted is really sick...

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Ted

Me me me me me - did I say me?!

Barked: Thu Aug 26, '10 6:52am PST 
he was taken to the vet for a growth removal and dental cleaning on Wed. The blood work came back and he has renal failure. I am devastated! He had been to the vet numerous times for an insect bite that he was being treated for. Any feedback on renal failure would be greatly appreciated. He is still at the vet getting an iv flush. I want to do anything and everything to make sure he is comfortable and may live for years to come. He's my child.
[notify]
May

May: A mutt with- a big heart

Barked: Mon Sep 13, '10 6:55am PST 
I am so sorry! Omd... have you heard anything on treatment or prognosis?
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Tue Sep 14, '10 3:41am PST 
Ted....my Angel Sister Clover had renal failure, and lived for many years. Mumma home cooked for her...and she really believes that helped her a great deal.

hugTedhug
[notify]

Ted

Barked: Tue Sep 14, '10 9:36am PST 
Thank you May! In the last 2 weeks he's been home and doing well. With his kidney food diet and blood pressure medicine, he seems pretty much back to his playful self. I bought an IV flush from the vet in case he starts feeling bad again...hopefully he'll continue to keep hydrated. Bad thing now is he has an abscess and he has to take anti-biotics. Just something else hard on his kidneys. I am keeping positive though and am thrilled that he is responding to treatment. big grin
[notify]
Ted

Barked: Tue Sep 14, '10 9:49am PST 
River...thank you so much for your msg! It gives me a great deal of hope knowing you had yrs more with Clover. What type of home cooked food did you give her? I would love to try it. smile
[notify]
Tucker Max- Small Paws

Tucker Max- Protection- Agency-Pres.

Barked: Fri Sep 17, '10 9:20am PST 
Ted read here:
kidney support diet
[notify]
Ted

Barked: Sat Nov 13, '10 8:14am PST 
Ted lost his battle with kidney failure on 11/11/10. I will miss you my sweet puppy, more than words can possibly say. You are now my angel in heaven. little angel
[notify]
Sadie and- Oakley

Twice the dog ~- Twice the- trouble :p

Barked: Sat Nov 13, '10 8:36am PST 
hug Rest in peace Ted hug
[notify]
River

Always hug your- puppy...

Barked: Sat Nov 13, '10 11:31am PST 
I am so saddened to hear...frown

hughug
[notify]
In Memory Of Fade To Black

God needed a- perfect angel- like you.

Barked: Sun Nov 14, '10 12:56pm PST 
Kidney failure is an evil evil thing. Rest in peace dear sweet Ted. You were loved so much throughout your life. Fly free now. little angel
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2