GO!

Please say a prayer for Ranger

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Ranger

The Lone Ranger!

Barked: Wed Apr 1, '09 6:11am PST 
Sadly 2 weeks ago, both Ranger and his mother bolted through a partially open door and ended up on our state turnpike. Ranger was hit and suffered three broken legs. I was able to bring him home for a few days, but when I took him back to have his splints changed on both front legs..the skin had started sloughing off his left leg and according to the Ortho vet..muscle was dying also. They want to keep him there to surgically debride the area every other day. He may be there for a month. I'm unsure at this point if they will be able to save the leg or save his life. Ranger is only 9 mos old and a very sweet boy. Please keep Rangeman in your prayers.

Rangers mom, Denise
[notify]
Shadow NPC,- MDM

Ban the Deed - Not the Breed

Barked: Wed Apr 1, '09 7:50am PST 
hugRangerhug We are thinking of you, buddy! Stay strong so you can go back home and live with your momma!hug
[notify]
Sam RIP- BABY 9/3/09

Barked: Wed Apr 1, '09 11:21am PST 
Ranger, you are in our prayers. Hope you get well soon and are able to be home where you belong. Lots of hugs for you and your family.hug
[notify]

Abby CGC

Big and- Beautiful

Barked: Wed Apr 1, '09 11:53am PST 
Love and prayers to you Ranger...get well soon.hug
[notify]
Chloe

OG- Original- Goberian

Barked: Thu Apr 2, '09 7:54am PST 
We are praying that you pull through Ranger! Stay Strong!
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Thu Apr 2, '09 10:07am PST 
Hiya Ranger...wow...you have been through quite a bit. I am praying for you and I really hope you feel better soon. I'm so sorry you have to go through all that.

hughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
Gordy

I am NOT fat! I- am big boned!

Barked: Thu Apr 2, '09 12:17pm PST 
We're praying for you Ranger. Get better soon! hughug
[notify]
Ranger

The Lone Ranger!

Barked: Thu Apr 2, '09 3:30pm PST 
Thanks to you all, and blessings from my heart. Today Ranger lost his left front leg. It had to be amputated, as the Ortho vet found that his shoulder and tendons had suffered Brachial Plexus Avulsion, which was so severe he had no feeling in the leg at all. I'm sure that he did what was best for my puppy, but I'm broken hearted for everything that he's had to go through.
They tell me that tripods can live happy healthy lives..and I hope with all my heart that he will.
Many thanks to you all for keeping him in your prayers.

Rangers mom, Denise little angel
[notify]
Abby

Feelin' groovy!

Barked: Thu Apr 2, '09 4:05pm PST 
Thinking of you, Ranger, and mom Denise.

hug
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Thu Apr 2, '09 5:02pm PST 
Ranger, yes....I have a couple of friends who are tripods and you just wait...it won't stop you. You can still play and run and do everything you can now.

I asked my PAWS angels to stop by and let you know they were thinking of you. You really touched their hearts. I will update them. Please keep us updated...we are praying for you little one....hugs for you and your mama Denise

hughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3