GO!

Pray for my baby

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

KATIE LYNN

I'm a little- firecracker

Barked: Wed Mar 4, '09 4:51pm PST 
Our little Katie is very sick. We don't know what's wrong with her. They will draw blood tomorrow and do x-rays. Hopefully these tests will show something. She is only a little over 1 year old and just has to get better. We miss her so. Please pray for Katie. cry
[notify]
Jezzabell

lays around

Barked: Wed Mar 4, '09 5:21pm PST 
I am very sorry to here that i hope she gets better and i will pray for her hughughughughughughughughughugcheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Thu Mar 5, '09 5:46pm PST 
Hoping for the best for you Katie ...
Hugs & Prayers
Rommel & Thor..wave
[notify]

Gizmo-My- Angel March- 17, 2014

Sweetest girl

Barked: Thu Mar 5, '09 8:05pm PST 
Katie, we're hoping and praying you feel better soon. Hugs, Gizmo, Gordy, and Moxie
[notify]
Oliver -- My Beloved -

Dogs make you a- better human

Barked: Thu Mar 5, '09 8:21pm PST 
Sweet little Katie....please know that we are praying for you as hard as we can and sending you warm and healing thoughts. Please keep us posted ...we really care.
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Fri Mar 6, '09 5:47am PST 
Awww little Katie. We are saying get well prayers for you sweetheart. Waiting to hear some good news hug
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Fri Mar 27, '09 7:17am PST 
Oh my goodness, I see that you went to the Bridge. I am so sorry that you had such a short life cry How did you get the antifreeze sweetie? That is so sad cry
[notify]