GO!

My poor King I dont know what to do.

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
king (R.I.P.- 12/8/08)~

Barked: Sun Dec 7, '08 12:13pm PST 
I feel so bad right now because my dog King was at first diagnosed with worms and now he has lymphoma.If you can think up anything that may help me decide if I should put him down or if we should go with treatment it would be a great help.The real sad thing is the fact that we dont have enough to pay for treatment.So if you know of any vets that would treat it for a very cheap price please tell because we would hate to see our baby go and plus he is still very young soon I will have a picture for you to see.But please if you have any ideas on what we can do please tell me and once again I appreaciate all the advice that I (hope) will get.
Thank-you from King and Emily
[notify]
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Sun Dec 7, '08 5:15pm PST 
Oh dear. cry My Angel had lymphoma too. How is he doing? Eating, going to potty normally, etc? Lymphoma is fast moving. cry I understand about the treatment. I chose to not put Angel through that. I just tried to make her last times as happy and comfy as possible.

You are in our prayers. hughug
[notify]
Levi,- PAWS-My- Guardian- Angel

Can't keep a- cattle dog down- :)

Barked: Sun Dec 7, '08 8:36pm PST 
We know several young dogs diagnosed with lymphoma. I must agree that I probably wouldn't put a dog through the treatment regardless of cost. Just help make him as comfortable as you can for as long as you can.
Giving a low carb diet helps and there are some supplements that may help King feel better. Maybe talk to your vet about other things to do besides chemo.
You are in our thoughts and prayershughughughughughug
[notify]

Autumn

Barked: Mon Dec 8, '08 8:27am PST 
High fat, high protein, low carb diet.
I put Autumn on Innova Evo...breakfast time and dinner time.
At lunch time I started giving her Hill's Prescriptions n/d because she lost weight and I wanted it back! Yes, she is gaining it backbig grin
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil is also added to her food for the Omega 3.
We are doing chemo and she's been feeling great the whole time...chemo is nowhere near as hard on dogs as it is humans.

You can check out holistic vets too. I haven't seen one but have read people have good results with them.

Good luck!

hug
[notify]
king (R.I.P.- 12/8/08)~

Barked: Mon Dec 8, '08 1:57pm PST 
thanx for all of your help but today my mom noticed his little legs getting swollen and he was having trouble breathing so she decided we should put him to sleep so we did but we still have nubbs so anyways thank you for your support I LOVE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY.
[notify]
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Mon Dec 8, '08 2:06pm PST 
cry Oh dear. I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank goodness he didn't suffer too long. cry
[notify]
king (R.I.P.- 12/8/08)~

Barked: Mon Dec 8, '08 2:12pm PST 
yea but its ok we will all get through with this together well now he is an little angel in heaven
[notify]
Maximus- (2006-Nov- 2008)

Pay Attention to- Me!

Barked: Tue Dec 9, '08 8:35am PST 
hug King's Family hug

I will look out for him here at the Rainbow Bridge.
[notify]
Autumn

Barked: Tue Dec 9, '08 8:38am PST 
hug
[notify]
Noelle

lost and found

Barked: Tue Dec 9, '08 12:52pm PST 
I'm so sorry about King.frown
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2