GO!

Please Help Murphy!!!

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Ginger

Never leave- through the- front door!

Barked: Thu Dec 4, '08 6:00am PST 
Yesterday a story broke local to Atlanta wherein a dog was found in Murphy Park beaten on the head with a sledge hammer and left for dead. He was rushed to a local vet and has had a successful surgery which required the loss of one eye. Murphy is not in the clear yet and once he is better he will be adopted to someone who will love him. The vet cost to take care of Murphy is outstanding and donations for Murphy's care can be made at any Wachovia branch. I have made my donation and am pleading to all our fellow Dogsters to help Murphy understand that there are loving people out there and we will take care of him! Please do what you can if you can. Note: you can find the story on www.wsbtv.com or simply Google "Murphy the dog beaten by hammer" and his story will come up. NOTE: the owner has been caught and I hope he pays a steep price for this!
[notify]
Sadie Mae- Mae

the mazester

Barked: Fri Dec 5, '08 12:09pm PST 
we are prayinghughug
[notify]