GO!

All I want for Christmas is a healthy dog?

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Bella

Just want to- feel better

Barked: Wed Nov 26, '08 9:08am PST 
Thanks Shadow for the tip. Good bless you and I hope you feel better soon and get the help you deserve.
[notify]
Shadow NPC,- MDM

Ban the Deed - Not the Breed

Barked: Wed Nov 26, '08 10:12am PST 
Thank you! The same thoughts are coming from us to you!hug
[notify]
Max- (Rehomed)

Teagan's Boy

Barked: Wed Nov 26, '08 11:05am PST 
hughug Praying hard for you...hughug
[notify]

Reese- ~R.I.P~

cutie pie

Barked: Wed Jan 7, '09 7:12pm PST 
I was just diagnosed with ostiosarcoma and have become a tripod. I am recieving chemo every two weeks. We used care credit at the aurora VCA too. It has been extremly helpful, but unfortunately it only allowed $2500 credit and our bill has since tripled that. I know it is hard to go through any of this but big hugs and love to you. I do honestly know how it feels. At least you have a fixable situation and you aren't living on borrowed time. We wish you the best of luck!
[notify]
NIKITA - 01/28/2001-0- 4/15/2009

Flyin'- High

Barked: Fri Feb 27, '09 7:33pm PST 
I was diagnosed with 2 soft tissue cell sarcomas. I had surgery on both and have been undergoing radiation treatments. The bill is over $11,000 now. Care Credit was offered at my vet, but the terms were only 90 days for 0 %. I wish I had known about PetPlan Ins before...I have enrolled with them now for any future injuries or illnesses. The main thing is Nikita has 4 more treatments and seems to be on the road to recovery.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2