GO!

Poor Webster, It's Lymphoma...

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Webster- (R.I.P)

Is it 'cos i'm- cool...

Barked: Mon Nov 24, '08 12:07pm PST 
My poor baby, he's only 7, I can't bear the thought of loosing him but we havn't got long i'm afraid. He's on Steroids at the minute but i was wondering what you wouold suggest to make my baby as happy as possible...
[notify]
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Mon Nov 24, '08 12:50pm PST 
Oh no. cry I lost my Angel to lymphoma. cry Just keep him eating as long as possible. Give him anything he will eat. Angel had a hard time eating, I guess her throat hurt, so I would spoon feed her baby food or she would eat soup.

Pmail us whenever you like. We will keep Webster in our prayers. hughughughug
[notify]
Autumn

Barked: Mon Nov 24, '08 6:08pm PST 
Everything I've read says high fat, high protein, LOW carb diet.
I feed Autumn Innova Evo now and I use wild alaskan salmon oil for her immune system.
She's on Prednisone and wants to eat, drink and pee A LOT!
As far as keeping happy...
Be as positive as you can be around Webster and just enjoy your time together for as long as he's able.
Sending lots of hughughug and many prayers going up!
[notify]

Jett

Sophisticated- Beauty

Barked: Mon Nov 24, '08 8:00pm PST 
hughug Sending prayer to you..hughug
[notify]
Kodiak- forever our- Angel

He's a little- man with big- ideas

Barked: Tue Nov 25, '08 9:02am PST 
frownWe are sorry to hear this sad news about Webster.
Like everyone said, try to keep him eating. That will keep his
strength up. Try to keep his daily routine as long as he can.
Dogs sense when you are acting different around them. Just keep loving him for the time you have left. Once we got our Kodiak's
cancer diagnosis, we let him go out for more walks, be outside more, In other words all the things he loved, he got more of until the end. We will love him forever, as you will Webster.
Our prayers are with you.

hughughughughughug
[notify]
Sadie Mae- Mae

the mazester

Barked: Tue Nov 25, '08 9:56am PST 
hughughugWebsterhughughug
and family
[notify]
quigley

wigley- quigley,the- quigster

Barked: Tue Nov 25, '08 2:30pm PST 
So sorry to hear your sad news Webster, keep active and do all the things you like to do. Make lots of memories, take photos,make a scrap book, have happy times.hughug hugs for you and mumdog
[notify]