GO!

I may have to let Molly go

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3  
Molly

Not going- anywhere for- awhile!

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 7:33pm PST 
Well Molly ate well on Thanksgiving with a few treats thrown in. She loved every minute of it. She's still very tired..more so than usual. However, she is making it up the steps with some help. Once she gets up, she stays for awhile and goes back down when she needs to go out.

Depending on how she responds to the treatments will depend on how much longer we have her. The vet is surprised she's doing this well. So are we. She was literally at the threshold of going away from us, and slowly we are getting our Molly back. A year or two? Well..that depends on her. We're keeping her around as long as we can.
[notify]
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Tue Dec 2, '08 7:11pm PST 
I'm so glad she's doing okay. wishes

Keep fighting Molly! cheercheer
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Wed Dec 3, '08 10:43am PST 
We are just now reading this....we are thinking of your family and praying for Molly. It sounds like she has a strong spirit. Every day is precious.

hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]

Chen Kenichi

must eat- everything in- sight!

Barked: Thu Dec 4, '08 1:41am PST 
aw...hugs and kisses for molly! i hope she gets better really soon!i know that she'll let you know if ever the time comes, and i certainly hope that "time" will be far away in the future.

i hope she lives a happy and pain free life with you! smile
[notify]
Autumn

Barked: Fri Dec 5, '08 5:28am PST 
So glad you're feeling better!

I had to let an old dog and an even older cat go a couple yrs ago.
I learned that if you're asking, "How will I know it's time?" then it's NOT time.

The cat was my son's. No idea exactly what was happening, what or how she was telling us, but we got up one day and somehow we both just knew that was the day for her.

Very hard and sad but at the same time pretty cool a 17 yr old "guy" would pick up on something like that, I thought.

Annoying as this answer is, you really will just know.

Anyway, here's hoping Molly feels good for a long time to come!
[notify]
Sadie Mae- Mae

the mazester

Barked: Fri Dec 5, '08 12:07pm PST 
hughughughughug
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3