GO!

molli's broken leg

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Molli

i am quite an- anxious girl at- times

Barked: Mon Nov 3, '08 8:36am PST 
Well hello folks Molli broke her leg 4 weeks ago and has external fixators on her leg to try and mend the break. She is a placid girl who luckly loves the vets. She is back off there in a mo to get it checked out as she has an open wound which can cause an infection though the bone so we are trying to keep it clean, not easy, and neither is it easy trying to keep a 9 month old germen shep calm and relaxed. Sheis due to have an x ray and pins removed if heeled ok on the 25th nov. fingers crossed for her. She is also suffering from a bit of seperation anxiety but we are working on that. Molli is a wonderful girl and is an insperation to germen shepherds who always get bad press!!!
[notify]
Hucky

Have Teeth, will- Chew

Barked: Mon Nov 3, '08 9:30am PST 
Molli, you rest and let that leg heal. Hope you feel better soonhug
[notify]
Bubba

I LOVE- everyone!!!!!

Barked: Sun Nov 16, '08 12:15pm PST 
Prayers, Love & Hugs
hughughughug
[notify]

Molli

i am quite an- anxious girl at- times

Barked: Tue Nov 18, '08 2:13am PST 
Well Molli still has the fixator on her leg and its only one hole that keeps bleeding and thats usually when she is playing or running about. How do you explain to a puppy she isnt allowed to do these thing? She is not suffering so much with seperation anxiety and for the last week hasn't chewed anything so we are hoping the valerian and scullcap is keeping her more relaxed when we go out. She is defiently back to her normal self before she had the accident she is playing ball along the floor, winding up Rudi by nicking his balls and chews. She is barking at the work man digging in a neighbours garden. She is jumping up at the front window ok i know she shouldnt but how can i stop her? So far things are looking good, she wouldnt be playing ect if her leg wasnt feeling better would she?
[notify]
Sadie Mae- Mae

the mazester

Barked: Tue Nov 18, '08 10:35am PST 
Get Better Mollie
hughughughug
[notify]