GO!

My Friend Molly

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Rudi

Master of the- Grumble...

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '08 10:12am PST 
Hi my name is Rudi and I´m looking for some positive vibes for my Westie friend Molly. She´s an older gal who is having some health problems and is currently on pain meds. We are waiting to see how she does these next 24 hours. Her Mommy is worried sick and we really need all the positive energy we can muster. Please keep Miss Molly and her Mommy in your Puppy Prayers tonight! little angel
[notify]
Little Girl

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '08 11:32am PST 
hug Prayers for Molly hug
[notify]
Sadie Mae- Mae

the mazester

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '08 11:47am PST 
We are sending our prayers
hughughughug
[notify]

Rudi

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '08 5:02pm PST 
Thank you so much for all your prayers - every little bit of positive energy helps! Molly´s Mom is a good friend and has lost 2 of her 3 Westies all within the last few months! Although they all had the best life possible and lived to ripe old ages (Scooter was 17!!!) it breaks my heart to see her hurt. They´re not "just dogs" they´re our companions and it´s devastating to lose them regardless of how, why or when.
[notify]
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '08 5:38pm PST 
hug We will keep Molly in our prayers hug
[notify]
Oliver -- My Beloved -

Dogs make you a- better human

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '08 9:40pm PST 
Definitely pray for Molly and sending lots of poodle healing and positive thoughts as well . How sweet of you to care so much and we do know her mom must be beside herself after what she has been through. Please keep us posted on Molly's health.
[notify]
Rudi

Barked: Fri Oct 31, '08 6:45am PST 
Here's an update on Miss Molly...
Your Well Wishes were heard! Thank you so much - all of you!!!
hail happy dance hail
Molly's doing so much better (Yay!!!) and we're hoping she will continue to improve. She's resting comfortably and is alert. We don't really know what happened but her Mommy thinks she might have had a mini stroke.
We're so relieved that she's back home and doing well. snoopy
[notify]
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Fri Oct 31, '08 6:52am PST 
That's great news!

happy dancehamster dancehappy dancehamster dancehappy dancehamster dance
[notify]
Ruby

Beauty and- Brains

Barked: Fri Oct 31, '08 9:14am PST 
Rudi,

Aren't you sweet to write about your friend!

We are glad she is doing better and hope she gets better too. I am a very pawsitive pup and am sending my pawsitive energy her way.

way to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to go

Ruf, dog Ruby
[notify]