GO!

Max feels Sick

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
Taz - In Loving- Memory

For Little- Bit - DIE CANCER DIE-

Barked: Sun Jul 24, '05 7:08am PST 
Glad Max made it to the vet. You can read my pal Maggie's diary story - sounds like the same problem. Maggie. I'll keep Max in my prayers!
[notify]
Heidi

I need my space!

Barked: Sun Jul 24, '05 8:25am PST 
Sending healing prayers out to Max.

Feel better soon sweet Max.
[notify]
Maxwell

Oh oh oh! Pick- me pick me!

Barked: Sun Jul 24, '05 9:05am PST 
Really good news! I managed to take a poo!! smile

And I finally got up from where I've been laying for the past 12 hours to go sleep upstairs. smile

I'm not totally in the clear yet, but I'm improving. Thanks, Taz, for the link to Maggie. It does sound very similar...

Britney

Britney is very- special!!

Barked: Sun Jul 24, '05 10:01am PST 
I hope you feel better soon Max. I had that a few weeks ago. It isn't fun. I will be thinking of you. Love Britney
[notify]
Skye

For Rio:Cysts Be- Gone~Wellness- for ALL

Barked: Sun Jul 24, '05 10:51am PST 
We're thinkin' of ya, Max. Prayers to you and your pack! Hope you feel all better soon.
Hugs,
Skye
[notify]
Cosmic- Isabel- Roverandom

To Infinity and- Beyond!

Barked: Sun Jul 24, '05 1:22pm PST 
Hey Max! Our pal Maggie The Poo had a similar problem. She couldn't walk or anything either. She took the pumpkin and a day or so later took a massive dump. After that all her other symptoms cleared up. Her vet completely misdiagnosed her too. I think he said it was kidney failure or something totally ludicrous. She's fine now, as we're sure you will be soon. Keep on poopin'!
[notify]
Taz - In Loving- Memory

For Little- Bit - DIE CANCER DIE-

Barked: Sun Jul 24, '05 6:46pm PST 
Oh...we are so glad to hear that you're feeling somewhat better Max! Whoo Hoo! *Taz chasin' his stump!*
[notify]
Zackary- (2/27/94-7/2- 1/06)

IIIIITT'S- BACONNNN!!

Barked: Sun Jul 24, '05 10:06pm PST 
so happy to hear you are all better and back to makin' land mines out in the yard as my mom calls em!
[notify]
Marlowe CGC

Monk the Hunk

Barked: Mon Jul 25, '05 7:35am PST 
Max, glad your feeling a bit better, hope yoiu're back to your old self soon
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2