|Barked: Sun Jul 24, '05 6:37am PST |
|Well, last night mom got worried about Max. She didn't want to wait until morning to go to the vet and since he just wasn't trying to go poo still, she decided to take him to the vet. So Max went off to a 24 hour vet clinic where they examined him. The vets there said that they didn't think there was any blockage because if there was he would be vomiting, and that they could feel that his stool is loose. Mom says that Max laid down in the doorway of the vets office and refused to go in there, but when the vet came out he was a brave boy. Mom says he didn't even whine/yelp at the vets, but he did when he came home. I sure missed him while he was gone. Glad he didn't have to stay overnight.
The vet also said that he may be starting to get some arthritis and that's why he's so reluctant to go up or down stairs. Poor boy, I hope this doesn't mean he won't be able to play with me. :-(
He tried really hard to go poo last night and he might've been a little successful. He has to be on a special diet for a few days to settle his tummy.
Right now he's laying on the pillows and blankets again, but he still won't get up. He slept there last night. He sure was excited when we all got up because his tail was waggin and he just looked so happy, but he still wouldn't get up.
I'm going to be sooo happy once he feels better again!!
Thanks again everyone...
|my posts | my page | msg me | my family's posts | gift me | become pals|