GO!

The Shellies is Illin'

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Rosie- Moondog

I Love My- Shellies

Barked: Tue Jul 5, '05 4:19am PST 
My sis Isabel's got a bad bout of the stomach yucks. She's a bit out of sorts with the 'rhea. Dad's gonna cook her some rice with some plain broth and hope she stabilizes. The poor girl is just not herself. She had to wake up Mom and Dad in the middle of the night to go out and squirt. She never does that. I pooped on the floor as a show of support. I think she appreciated that. Keep her in your thoughts will you?
[notify]
Taz - In Loving- Memory

For Little- Bit - DIE CANCER DIE-

Barked: Tue Jul 5, '05 4:24am PST 
Ahh Rosie, that's so sad to here. I hope Isabel feels better real soon. Tell your mommie/daddie to give her lots of belly rubs; that always helps me when I get a sick tum-tum.
[notify]
Marlowe CGC

Monk the Hunk

Barked: Tue Jul 5, '05 8:55am PST 
Rosie, we sure hope Isabel is feeling better. I sure hate when that happens to me. The rice and broth is the only good thing about having the raging poops. Feel better soon Isabel............
[notify]

Cosmic- Isabel- Roverandom

To Infinity and- Beyond!

Barked: Tue Jul 5, '05 6:16pm PST 
Thank you my friends for your good wishes. I got some lovely dogmail too. I'm feeling much better this evening. I haven't made a poo since late last night. That will really tell the tale. I spent most of the day on Big Chair while Dad cooked for me, rubbed my belly, checked my vitals, and made sure I was getting enough water. He also gave me a special capsule from Phydeaux that has chicory root and some bacteria stuff with names I can't pronounce. It supposed to stabilize my bowel. I couldn't get in to see the doctor today, but Dad spoke to the office and got instructions of things to do, so Dad was busy bein' doggy doctor. I have an appointment for Thursday afternoon if things don't improve. I don't have a fever, my heartbeat seems regular, and my stomach isn't growling much, or tender to the touch. All systems are go for a poo. If I can make a solid I'm golden.
So thank you again for your good wishes. Hopefully this will all clear up and be over with. Though I may try to milk this 'cause Dad's rice is YUM!
[notify]
Cosmic- Isabel- Roverandom

To Infinity and- Beyond!

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '05 6:00pm PST 
Spoke too soon. I made diarrhea all over the living room floor. Dad just spent the last hour cleaning it up. He called the hospital and said to bring samples of my poo in so they can test it. There's no shortage of that I can tell ya. We've got both kinds; wet and solid. At least I'm in pretty good spirits. Dad's not gonna feed me until he hears from the doc about what if anything is in my poo.
[notify]
Jasmine

Such a Happy- Girl

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '05 6:22pm PST 
Aww... Poor Isabel. Sorry that those yucks just aren't going away!
My mommy just wanted to say that tummy sounds usually are good. It means that everything's moving and working like it's supposed too... At least that's what it means with a horsey's tummy. No tummy sounds and something's up. Just wanted to share that with ya.

We'll be checkin up on ya. I really hope you get through it OK!!! smile

~Jasmine & Co. smile
Rosie- Moondog

I Love My- Shellies

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '05 11:13pm PST 
Well, now it's my turn. Dad came home and found that I pooed the rhea all over the living room. He was very sympathetic though. He ran 3 different sets of poo to the vet. At first he thought it was Isabel, but then he took her outside and she made a solid poo of a different color. I guess I got Izzy's bug. Now I'm on the rice diet too. Mom and Dad are gonna wash all our bowls and toys with boiling water and scrub 'em real good to make sure we don't reingest more cooties. To add insult to injury, Dad took me out to pee and I stepped on a bee--OOOOOOWWWWWW!!!! That was extremely unpleasant. Dad had to run to the store to get me some Benedryl.

Dad just came back with more race, long grain brown this time. Unforlillily no chicken broth this time. But he did get us a supplement so we can still get our vitamins. This sucks.

The tests on our poo were negative for parasites and bacteria, so at least we have that going for us.
[notify]
Jasmine

Such a Happy- Girl

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '05 11:20pm PST 
Oh wow, Rosie, that's not cool!

Do you know what kind of bug you guys have?
Rosie- Moondog

I Love My- Shellies

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '05 7:35pm PST 
The results of the poo analysis ruled out parasites and bacteria. We thought it might have been the bones we had on Sunday, but it's Wednesday so I have no idea what this is. Maybe it's just a little stomach virus. Whatever it is, Dad's got it too. The family that runs together...does...something... together.
[notify]
Ricky

Mummy Love u- Ricky

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '05 9:20pm PST 
Hei Gal and Guy,i'm Ricky.I'm new here.so sorry to hear that u r not well.I hope u get well as soon as possible.Stomach proble...erm..i have it b4,but its only 4 one time.luckily only once,if not,my mom and dad must be very worry.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3