GO!

Please pray for Raisin

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Raisin

I need help,- maybe some meds!

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '05 12:51am PST 
Hello everyone. Please pray for my puppy Raisin. He woke me up this morning with his cries and when I tried to pick him up, he was completely limp. I took him to the vet, and he seemed delirious, not having control of his tongue, his body completly immobile, and his eyelids drooping over his eyes.

The vet said he has a very serious fever, and is unsure if Raisin will make it. Raisin is only a few months old, but he has brought such a light into my life, and I would be devastated to lose him.

Please, please pray for Raisin's recovery! These next few hours are crucial.
[notify]
Taz - In Loving- Memory

For Little- Bit - DIE CANCER DIE-

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '05 3:56am PST 
You and Raisin are in our prayers...keep the faith.
Taz & Taz's Mom
[notify]
Lucy

Beautiful- Bassador!

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '05 6:40am PST 
Oh Raisin! We(the pupster prayer pals) are praying for you and your family. Please keep us updated!
[notify]

Taz - In Loving- Memory

For Little- Bit - DIE CANCER DIE-

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '05 7:56am PST 
Raisin's mommie: I just saw Raisin's diary and it sounds like things are much better! So, so glad to hear that! Give him lot of huggs and lovin' from his Dogster pals!
[notify]
Jasmine

Such a Happy- Girl

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '05 10:14am PST 
I hope you get better real soon, Raisin!
Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '05 10:27am PST 
We're glad Raisin is feeling better, we will keep him in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.
[notify]
Raisin

I need help,- maybe some meds!

Barked: Tue Jul 5, '05 9:48am PST 
Hello everyone! Thanks for all the prayers and concern. They were surely felt over here, and Raisin is now doing much better! In fact, he seems crazier than he was before! Thank you again so much!
[notify]