GO!

Please help wif ma special prayers for Butchie

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Xena *Warrior Princess*

The Lone Wolf.

Barked: Wed Jun 22, '05 11:42am PST 
I would lurv if ye could pray fur wee Butcie, the bulldog!!! I put him in wif the prayer chain, but i fought he deserves a wee thread of his own.

You see, Butchie has only got 1-6 weeks tae live an' his family are in need of our prayers right now, he has a wee sister Hiedi too. Butchie ma friend i am finking of you night an' day.
I hope you are free from pain....
I love you..... :-(
[notify]
Xena *Warrior Princess*

The Lone Wolf.

Barked: Wed Jun 22, '05 11:43am PST 
I forgot, his Dogster ID is----- 139647
I hope you can help wif ma prayers....
[notify]
Kaiya

Foxy Lady

Barked: Wed Jun 22, '05 11:45am PST 
Oh, Butchie. He's got some of my favorite pictures on dogster. This really makes me sad. Kaiya and I will keep him in our thoughts and hearts.
[notify]

Misty

Where did that- squirrel go?

Barked: Wed Jun 22, '05 1:13pm PST 
Butchie & Little Heidi were my first pup pals to welcome me and my mommy when we joined dogster. We are so sad for you Butchie. :-( You, and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Extra hugs & licks just for you. Luv, Misty
[notify]
Shadow - 6/27/89 - 1/21/06

Mommy's little- angel girl

Barked: Wed Jun 22, '05 3:02pm PST 
Oh sweet Butchie, you're an angel dog too! I have a Boxer friend from Greece and she is an angel dog. That means you love everybody, especially your family, with all your heart and soul. You're never mean to anyone and if anyone is mean to you, you forgive them. Please, please, please get better. I'm a senior too and I understand how it is.... You will be in my thoughts and prayer sweet Butchie!
[notify]
Xena *Warrior Princess*

The Lone Wolf.

Barked: Wed Jun 22, '05 10:31pm PST 
When i hear more on wee Butchie i will let you know. I know someone sent him a Rosette "anon" form all who are thinking of him. Thank you for that!!!!! I have sent you a message. that was real nice of you to do that....
I will update if i hear any more...
[notify]
Lara..memorial

Little Bit,- Angel Dogs watch- over ye!!

Barked: Wed Jun 22, '05 10:38pm PST 
Butchie , me and all the Angel doggies shall be watching over you.....
[notify]
Willie

For Rio - Cysts Be Gone!- Die Cancer Die!

Barked: Thu Jun 23, '05 6:14am PST 
Dear Butchie - Special prayers are being said for you and your humans at this time. We love you!
[notify]
Taz - In Loving- Memory

For Little- Bit - DIE CANCER DIE-

Barked: Thu Jun 23, '05 7:10am PST 
Butchie - I send you all my prayers and love.
Tazamagoo - I luv you~
[notify]

Other posts by this user

Barked: Thu Jun 23, '05 7:29am PST 
Dear Butchie, We are praying for you and sending caring thoughts for your family. St. Francis the patron St. of Animals now has you on his list of animals in need.

Jake & Judi
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8