GO!

Bandit had to have another operation.

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Bandit ^In- Loving- Memory^

Is it nap time- yet?

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 10:44am PST 
First, I'd like to say I hope all you other dogs are feeling better today. We'll keep everybody in our thoughts.
To try to make a long story short, we found another lump on Bandit the other day. Since she had cancer the year before, we were both very nervous for her. Luckily, it turned out not to be cancer again, but it still had to be removed because it posed a threat if it were to leak. (It was right above her "private place.") She had to stay at the vets awhile because she was bleeding quite a bit after the surgery, but she finally came home yesterday. She's on two medications, I have to soak her behind in the tub twice a day, and she has to wear a diaper. Let me tell you, that is not an easy task. I also get up every three hours during the night to make sure she hasn't started bleeding again, and to take her outside. She has a hard time doing #2, so I take her out more often. She seems to be taking it all very well. She's very tired and still a bit sore, but so happy to be home. I put sheets on the couch and lift her up and down when she wants. I may be incredibly tired today, but at least my baby is comfortable.
[notify]
Laddie

Laddie the- brave and- wonderful - westie

Barked: Sat Jun 11, '05 10:51am PST 
Aweeeeeeee poor baby.. we hope she feels better real soon
[notify]
Sara

Got Bread?

Barked: Sun Jun 12, '05 1:38am PST 
feel better soon! what a great Mom you have!
[notify]

Skye

For Rio:Cysts Be- Gone~Wellness- for ALL

Barked: Sun Jun 12, '05 7:29am PST 
Poor baby! I sure hope you're feeling better every minute. I left you some (soft) bones!
Woofs and Wags,
Skye
[notify]
Snowy

A Doggie Scholar

Barked: Sun Jun 12, '05 7:47am PST 
Awww Bandit...

My mommie only wishes that she knew your mommie. She would treat her to a private massage. I hope you recover soon, so both you and your mommie can get a good rest.
[notify]
Marlowe CGC

Monk the Hunk

Barked: Sun Jun 12, '05 10:20am PST 
Bandit, feel better soon sweet girl, we are thinking of you and your mom.
[notify]
Shadow - 6/27/89 - 1/21/06

Mommy's little- angel girl

Barked: Sun Jun 12, '05 4:09pm PST 
Bandit, I'm glad you're okay. I hope you feel better soon and God bless your Mommy. You can tell she loves you very much!
[notify]