GO!

Ras has a big owie

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Rasputin

Ras aka- Droolmonster

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 6:24pm PST 
Ouch!
I ran into a stick and I have a hole in my side! Ouch! The Doctor gave me a haircut but only on my owie side! Then she stapled me! Wow!
That was almost as bad as taking my temperature! Wow!
I have a neat Tshirt to wear while my owie heals up, I got it messed up though. Mom doesn't care, she gives me lots of kisses.
I hope I heal up quick, I can't run! I love to run!
[notify]
AJ (5/25/98 - 7/27/09)

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '05 9:29pm PST 
OHMIGOSH, Ras.. I'm so sorry.. I'll bet that hurt so bad.. but thank goodness it wasn't more serious!

Sending healing thoughts your way!
[notify]
Sara

Got Bread?

Barked: Sun Jun 5, '05 12:14am PST 
Get well soon and keep us posted!
[notify]

Tootsie (1989-2005)♥

I sure love- treats. How bout- a bone???

Barked: Sun Jun 5, '05 4:05am PST 
Take it easy, get real spoiled! Get better fast.
[notify]
Rasputin

Ras aka- Droolmonster

Barked: Sun Jun 5, '05 12:41pm PST 
Hi guys! I am feeling better all the time!
I love my T-shirt that I wear to protect my owie, and I get yummy treats with something lumpy in them 2X a day...they make my owie not hurt, wonder why that is????

Anyway, I can shake now without it hurting and I think I'm gonna be okay by the end of the next week.
Mom says thanks for thinking of us!
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Mon Jun 6, '05 9:54am PST 
Ras, you look super dooper in your tee-shirt. I hope you get well quick.
[notify]
Taz

I love cheese!

Barked: Mon Jun 6, '05 3:49pm PST 
Aww Ras! Sounds like that hurts! But yay for feeling better! smile
[notify]
Rasputin

Ras aka- Droolmonster

Barked: Mon Jun 6, '05 5:57pm PST 
Thanks for checking me out in my T-shirt, Rosie!

It got warm today and mom got me a tank top!

My owie is getting better all the time. And now there's little bits of this Liver stuff 2 times a day!!!!!!
I think there's something funny about it, cuz mom gets all Happy when I eat it......!
But hey, it's food!
What's a dog to do?

Thanks for the get well wishes.

Ruuuuuuff
[notify]
Bear

I'll take the- big couch,- thanks!

Barked: Mon Jun 6, '05 6:49pm PST 
Yoiks, Ras! That sounds like it stung pretty good. It is very nice that you have such a great mom to help you get better! I managed to do the same thing a month or so ago, and my dad had to rush me to the vet for lots of stiches. They made me wear one of those cones on my head, which is pretty darned embarrasing. Next time I'll ask for a t-shirt and promise not to chew! Hope you get better real soon!!
[notify]