GO!

Chewy

This is a special place for pups to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give the "Power of the Paw," and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Mayhem Jaco

The Masked- Mayhem

Barked: Mon Oct 3, '05 8:16am PST 
During the past month my brother chewy has been under going severe heart worm treatment and wensday is his last one and unfortunatly the worst part of treatment thought someone could send a little prayer his way
[notify]
♥ Duke ♥

Who needs cats,- I have Jasper.

Barked: Mon Oct 3, '05 8:38am PST 
My thoughts and prayers are with you. I have also been through heartworm treatment, I know how hard it can be.
[notify]
Bella Beans

Original Dogster- DIVA praying for- Rusty

Barked: Mon Oct 3, '05 10:07am PST 
He is in our hearts and prayers
[notify]

Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Mon Oct 3, '05 10:08am PST 
Sending loving thoughts and prayers for cutie Chewy. Good luck sweetheart.
[notify]
Bailey Chief- Joint of- Staff!

There's no place- like HOME!!!!

Barked: Mon Oct 3, '05 2:37pm PST 
Lord GOD you are the source of all life. I ask you for the intercession of your healing powers for Chewy who is seriously Ill, May he find in each day renewed strength to recover from this serious illness.
Dear God Guide the vets , give him the knowlegde needed to heal Chewy , so he will not suffer from his illness once he recovers.
God, waiting for the news is not easy for Chewys family and friends. May you please quit thier minds, release their anxiety during this waiting period. Help Chewys family and friends to focus on the good results that can come from this. We are all powerless to affect the outcome of Chewys situation.
However we are confident in your power to heal and restore health. Please help us all accept your will, as we pray for you to see fit to keep Chewy here on earth with his loving family until the time comes you call him to your Kingdom!! God please continue to guide and comfort Chewys family with your strength and courage!

Amen

Written
by Ellie Family
[notify]