GO!

Am I GSP?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Ollie

Ollie a-go-go

Barked: Fri Jan 28, '11 12:30am PST 
Ollie is a rescue dog and I'm not sure if he is GSP or English Pointer. He has webbed feet but his ears don't seem to be as long as some GSP, he doesn't have the boxy EP head so I think he may be GSP. Any thoughts?

Edited by author Fri Jan 28, '11 12:31am PST

[notify]
Cali

CRAZY Cali!

Barked: Tue Feb 8, '11 8:11am PST 
Hi Ollie! wave

It's hard to tell with just one photo. But you look like a GSP or GSP mix to me. The coloring matches a GSP, but in this pic his head/muzzle and ears look a little off. Can you post more pics? Is his tail docked? Does he have dewclaws?
[notify]
Ollie

Ollie a-go-go

Barked: Sun Mar 13, '11 5:56pm PST 
What are dewclaws? His tail is not docked (I guess because he was rescued at 4 months). Will post a few more photossmile blue dog
[notify]

Harley &- Rubi

me, me, me it's- all about me!!

Barked: Fri Aug 12, '11 8:37pm PST 
Hi Ollie. You are way to cute. Just by the one picture that face looks just like our lab Rubi. Either way you are a very good looking dog. I hope your new peeps keep you happy and busy. A GSP and a lab mix is a very active puppy.
[notify]