GO!

can anyone confirm my 5 month pup is purebred??

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Luna

Barked: Mon Sep 10, '12 3:07pm PST 
Hi , my pup is 5 months old and i am wondering if she is a pure frenchie,,, the dome head rather than flat head leads me to suspect that she may be mixed with a boston, but the fact that she is mainly white has me undecided....can anyone help? Any leads or suggestions are welcome , thanks, Al

(i have uploaded other pics of her on her profile)
[notify]
Hector

Hec my special- little man

Barked: Sat Apr 13, '13 12:56am PST 
Hi there I have 2 gorgeous Frenchies and my little man Hector had a massive round head when he was little, he's just 18 months old now and it's only just started to flatten out and broaden. I wouldn't worry, Luna looks adorable.
Cheers
[notify]
Mary Jane- Chronic

Jack's Blessing

Barked: Tue Apr 16, '13 10:31pm PST 
Luna does look like she may be mixed with Boston Terrier but it's tough to say. Either way, she is adorable!
[notify]