GO!

Petsmart authority?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Riot

I think I see my- ball!

Barked: Fri Feb 28, '14 9:00pm PST 
Is petsmart authority good? I am trying to find good dog food for a good price. I had Riot on some (what people would say) bad dog food. I noticed she was going poop 4 to 5 times a day. I wanted to try Blue, but it's kind of expensive. I gave Authority a try and she seems to be doing okay on it. I live in a VERY small town I have to order all dog food online so I always have to take shipping under advisement.

Does anyone have any advice? Is sticking with authority good? After shipping I pay about $35 for a 32lb bag.
[notify]
Scruffy- (R.I.P.)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Sat Mar 1, '14 10:48am PST 
If you live in the continental USA and shipping is an issue, check out http://www.chewy.com/. They have $4.95 flat rate shipping on orders under $49 and free shipping for orders over $49. I'm not sure if they carry Authority, I think that's a Petsmart exclusive, but they carry Blue Buffalo and several other brands of pet food. Hope that helps!
[notify]
Riot

I think I see my- ball!

Barked: Sat Mar 1, '14 4:31pm PST 
Thank you!! They have Canidae which I love! I haven't been able to find it anywhere here. I can actually get that for only about $5 more then I spend on the authority (and that includes shipping). Thanks again!
[notify]

Scruffy- (R.I.P.)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Sat Mar 1, '14 5:27pm PST 
You're welcome! Glad I could help! smile
[notify]
Zeea

Barked: Tue Mar 4, '14 5:12pm PST 
I LOVE Authority, it is what I feed my dog and I am very happy with it. She has a sensitive stomach and other foods gave her loose stool. I highly recommend Authority.puppy
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Sat Mar 8, '14 1:02pm PST 
bump
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Wed Mar 12, '14 7:02am PST 
bump
[notify]