GO!

What Is Your Dog's Favorite Treat(s)?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 35)  
1  2  3  4  
Maddie&Nash

Barked: Wed Feb 12, '14 6:54am PST 
My dogs' favorite treat is whatever comes out of our hands - lol! We don't buy special treats for our dogs, other than giving them a Kong smeared with a thin layer of p-nut butter around the inside wall and frozen when they have to be crated for several hours. We just use their kibble when we need to give them a quick treat. Too many calories = fat dogs.
[notify]
Charlie

Food, glorious,- food!

Barked: Thu Feb 13, '14 4:05pm PST 
Charlie is C R A Z Y for carrots! His vet suggested them when he needed to lose a few lbs and it has worked beautifully. He was 36 lbs and now is at his 28-lb. fighting weight.
[notify]
Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Sun Feb 16, '14 4:40am PST 
bump
[notify]

Demon Shadow

I'm just a- scared pup tryin- to be brave

Barked: Fri Feb 28, '14 10:59pm PST 
Bella LOVES the Neutro crunchy banana treats. Tank likes softer treats. The others dont really care but the new one Demon is like Bella and loves the banana ones. She gets the treats whenever she is around strangers and men. She was abused so men send her cowering behind me but she is doing better. She may never be able to be adopted by anyone because she bites. She bit my hubby just because he reached down to pet her. There was no warning growl or anything. She is slowly warming up to him but she cannot be around small children or babies YET. She was destined to be shot had she not gotten dumped in my lap.All because she was biting the lowlifes who owned her, not so much them but their baby. Or at least thats what we were told.
[notify]

Barked: Mon Mar 31, '14 3:52am PST 
you should try yourself to be familiar with different websites in order to avail coupons. Even there are many walgreens photo coupon websites and blogs which you can follow to get additional coupons and a lot information and tips. Even there are some sites where you can trade your coupons which you think that you don’t need it further.walgreens coupons

Edited by author Mon Mar 31, '14 3:53am PST

[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 35)  
1  2  3  4