GO!

What Is Your Dog's Favorite Fruit/Vegetable?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3  
Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Sat Nov 9, '13 6:22am PST 
Princesse will only eat meat and dog food laugh out loud
[notify]
Sammie

Barked: Sun Nov 10, '13 5:55am PST 
Sammie LOVES cherry tomatoes and cucumbers...she has even learned to pick only the ripe tomatoes off the vine.
[notify]
Vance CGC

You kids g'off- my lawn!

Barked: Mon Nov 18, '13 6:58am PST 
Vance loved the bitter veggies. Brussels sprouts, kale, broccoli, and so on. He also loved peppers.

But his all time, absolute favorite was turnips. Not just favorite veggie, favorite anything. Not with butter or any of that, just mashed turnips.

I tested this one Thanksgiving by setting aside portions of turnips, cranberry sauce, turkey, and wild rice before they were seasoned for the humans. I stacked them all on a plate, turkey on the top, turnips on the bottom, and let him have at it. He immediately pushed the whole pile over and went straight for the turnips. Then the turkey, then the cranberry sauce, then the rice. Guy knew what he liked.

Fox loves peas more than anything - watching her eat them is hilarious, since she's not used to kibble. She goes for a mad grab to get as many as possible at once, then tries to chew without letting any go...

Ember doesn't really care, but tends toward the sweet things like blueberries and pumpkin.

For reasons I do not understand, every single one of them loves raw okra.
[notify]

Holly - CGC TDI

Squirrel?- Squrirrel!- SQUIRRELLLLL!!!!

Barked: Mon Nov 18, '13 9:08am PST 
Holly will eat pretty much anything. She especially likes carrots and apples, and the occasional melon rind goes down a treat too.

Bri is a fruit gal. She's suck on an apple slice for about twenty minutes. Great way to keep her occupied!
[notify]

Barked: Tue Nov 19, '13 3:14am PST 
Hi,
My Dog's Favorite Fruit is Apple
[notify]
Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Tue Nov 19, '13 6:39am PST 
*bump*

hamster dance
[notify]
Bella