GO!

What Is Your Dog's Favorite Fruit/Vegetable?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Delta

Play hard, sleep- well.

Barked: Fri Nov 1, '13 7:22am PST 
Delta's is carrots. She goes nuts for them. If you say "Delta, want a carrot?" she will come running. laugh out loud
[notify]
Arya

Serious Face

Barked: Fri Nov 1, '13 10:42am PST 
Arya hates vegetables, but loves blackberries. :3 She tries to forage for them off the bush, even though it's nearly winter and they're pretty much gone.
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Fri Nov 1, '13 10:51am PST 
Kale. They love Kale.
[notify]

Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Fri Nov 1, '13 5:17pm PST 
Ty does the exact same thing, Arya laugh out loud
[notify]
Keeva

My name is- Gaelic for- "Gentle"

Barked: Fri Nov 1, '13 7:54pm PST 
My Coton loves raw green peppersbig laugh
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Fri Nov 1, '13 9:33pm PST 
bumping to drown spambots.....

But... with Cleo it was carrots.. and strawbs.. and she had been taught as a tiny pup by her grandma dog to harvest and eat hawthorn berries. I used to pick and freeze and keep them for her to get through winter too !

This was in England.

Here.... Flicka will spit any fruit or veg in horror !!!

Lucas will eat most things..and LOVES Sunflower leaves !
[notify]
Roman

Cheese- connoisseur,- Lover Boi,- SmartieP

Barked: Sat Nov 2, '13 8:17am PST 
Roman eats meats (at least 60%) mainly with pastas and rice (very little carrots, peppers, kale thrown in to "flavor"... like about no more than 5%).
That is his daily home cooked dinner.
(Well his humans are also big time carnivores, DH big on BBQ especially summers... )

Saying that Roman still has his favourite fruit & veggies anyways... as toys!!!

He loves rolling around and cleaning his teeth on (and making a big mess)...

Butternut Squash
Pumpkin (great for maintaining digestions)
Cantalopes
Honeydews
Peppers
Tomatos
Apples
Carrot s

etc...

Homegrown goodies... Free toys!
[notify]
Farley

Farlekiin the- Dragonborn

Barked: Sat Nov 2, '13 8:40am PST 
Farles loves almost all sweet fruit. He can hear me open a banana from across the house. He's a little pickier about veggies, though. He likes baby carrots, but given a whole normal carrot, he will shred it into a zillion slimy pieces and scatter them everywhere. Same with cabbage. He does love sugar snap peas, though. smile
[notify]
CINNAMON

Sweet & loving- life!

Barked: Sat Nov 2, '13 9:58am PST 
I love baby carrots!

Mommy's been thinking of introducing apples to me, but she apprehensive - anyone out there giving apples as a treat? (without the skin)smile
[notify]
Cookie Pela

Leaping Is My- Specialty!

Barked: Sat Nov 2, '13 3:26pm PST 
Cookie grabbed a runaway apple the other day and chewed on it for a while. I think she was mostly enjoying it as a "ball like object" and not a fruit, but she suffered no harm.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3