GO!

Florida Dogsters: Publix Premium Dog Food?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  

Barked: Fri Oct 4, '13 3:20pm PST 
I've fed my goldens Blue Buffalo for three years now. I added a lab mix to our house and can't keep paying the $58 per bag with three big dogs. That being said I saw the Publix Premium and have been using it for the past couple of months. All three dogs eat it without issue. The goldens have had no adverse effect but the lab mix has begun to lick (allergies I assume). Blue doesn't have any grains BUT Publix brand reads that it contains whole grains. Not sure if that is the culprit because it doesn't have wheat, soy or corn. I can say the bag is only $18.99 so it is indeed cost effective.
[notify]
Fritz

Fritz, cats are- fun when they- run

Barked: Sat Oct 5, '13 10:18am PST 
It looks better then some but I don't like my dogs to eat by products. (chicken byproduct meal)

We mostly eat Diamond naturals,(our favorite is chicken and rice) no corn, soy, or byproducts. Around here I can get a 40 pound bag for a little over 30 dollars.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2