GO!

Grrrrrrrrr! Those Pesky Spambots

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Thu Jul 4, '13 12:29pm PST 
Unfortunately, there is not any tech support available to address the spam issue until after the holiday weekend.

shrug

In the meantime, I will do my best to remove flagged spam manually, but as we all know, it is difficult to outrun a spambot. red facered facered face I encourage you to bump active threads to keep spam posts below the legitimate posts.

I hope you're all having a wonderful 4th!

meditate

Edited by author Thu Jul 4, '13 1:10pm PST

Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Thu Jul 4, '13 2:43pm PST 
Thanks Beasley. I bumped a few earlier. They are so annoying.
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Thu Jul 4, '13 4:16pm PST 
The people who dream them up need to get a life. shrug
[notify]

Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Jul 4, '13 5:34pm PST 
Lori....

Feel Free To Use The Wax Doll and Pins !!

No tech support.. there's not a surprise........ silencedsilencedsilencedsilencedsilencedsilencedsilenced

Loves Ya Lady....
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Jul 4, '13 6:31pm PST 
Lori,
Thank-you for all you do to keep the site pleasant and safe.hughug
I have to agree with Flika, Wax dolls and pins are effective. we had IRS error hold up our tax refund. Sticking pins into dolls backside and lighting them on fire finally got them moving for us. All is well now. We will get out our pins and dolls for use against the Spambots as well.hugwishesmeditate we know you are doing your best.flowersflowersflowers
[notify]
Gray Dawn- Treader

Don\\\'t Tread- on me

Barked: Thu Jul 4, '13 8:27pm PST 
Too bad they can't have a plugin that keeps newly registered members from posting links. That's what they did on one forum I'm on, and it works. We hardly ever have to delete spam anymore. But that'd require a different type of set-up than they have here.
[notify]
Twister

forever loved

Barked: Thu Jul 4, '13 8:33pm PST 
Lots and lots of spambots...they r taking over!! Kinda like zombies, there's no one to take them out so they're spreading everywhere...shock I'm gonna go hide now...
[notify]
Roman

The Snuggler

Barked: Thu Jul 4, '13 8:40pm PST 
I've been reporting them like crazy! It's ridiculous.
[notify]
Bello

Herr Bello ist- nicht ein- Mensch!

Barked: Thu Jul 4, '13 8:57pm PST 
But guys I need a fake pass port. And whatever else they are advertising. I need it. And thankfully they came to a dog website to convince me that I needed this stuff.
[notify]
Roman

The Snuggler

Barked: Thu Jul 4, '13 9:18pm PST 
And I really need tickets to a soccer game.... or whatever sport they're fake advertising for. BOL dancing

ummm... rugby.... =D

Edited by author Thu Jul 4, '13 9:19pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5