GO!

Gnawlers?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Noah

Herpaderp-apotam- us

Barked: Mon Mar 25, '13 7:58am PST 
I was recently at a pet expo and picked up a Gnawler for Noah. I'd never heard of them before but the guy claimed they were long lasting, good for teeth, blah blah blah so I decided to pick one up. Thus far it has indeed lasted a long time but I'm always iffy about these types of rawhide granule based chews. Just wanted to get some other opinions on these types of chews or if anyone has had experience with Gnawlers in particular. Here's the website if you're unfamiliar with the product, like I was: http://www.gnawlers.info/About_Gnawlers.html
[notify]
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Mon Mar 25, '13 9:03am PST 
I've only heard of them through Dogster because sometimes people post on here about them, but I've never tried them before.

Here's a couple old threads about them:
An yone heard of Gnawlers?

Gn awlers!

Edited by author Mon Mar 25, '13 9:13am PST

[notify]