GO!

Is she eating a good food or could it be better?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Sparkles

Wait for me!!

Barked: Thu Mar 21, '13 3:57pm PST 
Somewhere in between our adventures with solid gold and nature's variety instinct, we tried TOTW and used it for a while. It did work great for us also and was the first grain free food we fed. The only reason we switched was we found out that Sparkles was allergic to poultry and the only formula they ate was the high Prairie one. Once She Would switch To adult formula, there would be chicken in it. We did try the Pacific stream formula and it was good but I wanted something better with a higher meat content, so we switched to nature's variety instinct.
[notify]
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Thu Mar 21, '13 7:01pm PST 
I am in Michigan, so not sure if that was part of the recall, Geography wasn't my strongest subject red face Next time i go food shopping i will see if they have the raw boost. Thanks for the suggestions everyone.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2