GO!

looks like this forum has been hacked...

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Thu Mar 7, '13 8:40am PST 
I've flagged a number of these, but more are appearing all the time. HQ, please get these off of here. Others, please flag to get HQ's attention.

Spammer...cut it out.
[notify]
Tessie

Which way did- they go?

Barked: Thu Mar 7, '13 8:47am PST 
aren't there moderators anymore? these keep appearing on a daily basis and stay for hours before being removed frown
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Thu Mar 7, '13 8:48am PST 
really annoying if you want to read the actual info. posts.

annoying ANYWAY!
[notify]

Lily

Woof!

Barked: Thu Mar 7, '13 9:00am PST 
Maybe we should try contacting HQ and let them know how bad the spam is?

Edited by author Thu Mar 7, '13 9:00am PST

[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Thu Mar 7, '13 9:28am PST 
I will send them another sort of message...I already flagged a couple, but either they aren't checking those or something. Let me see if I can find another way to message HQ.
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Thu Mar 7, '13 9:37am PST 
Okay, I sent them a message. I don't know if it will help, they don't seem to be reading them. I wonder why the spammer set up here. Can't imagine that their are hordes of people dying to watch online soccy or rugby or whatever it is.
[notify]
Tessie

Which way did- they go?

Barked: Thu Mar 7, '13 5:29pm PST 
5 pages of spam????? why isn't dogster doing anything about this? confused
[notify]
Lily

Woof!

Barked: Thu Mar 7, '13 6:56pm PST 
For those who want to contact HQ but aren't sure how, just click the link that says contact at the very bottom of the page.

I contacted HQ as well so hopefully we can get their attention and then maybe they can do something to stop the spam. confused
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Thu Mar 7, '13 7:01pm PST 
I just wrote to them too. They're moving to other forums as well...losersconfusedconfusedconfused
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Mar 7, '13 7:41pm PST 
Just so you understand WHAT is going on

HQ have been working for TWO SOLID DAYS.... getting these off.

Its is a robot.. that can create the Spam faster than a it can be irradicated.

It creates new IP addresses in split seconds.. and as soon as one acc is zapped.. HEY !! here are 20 more.

SO.. HQ ARE doing what they can... there is NO CEO to write to... There are NO emails addys worth a junk to contact....for this cwap....NO ONE to ask pretty please to STOP.

Please before you contact at HQ... understand what they are dealing with it best they can right now here.

EACH single thread and acc has to be ex'ed individually...and each is capable of spawning MORE.

HQ are doing their best (which inclued working through the night on this).. and this happens to many sites...

So... by all means tell them.. but PLEASE accept this isnt something they can just make GO AWAY in 5 minutes.. they would if they could.

Edited by author Thu Mar 7, '13 7:43pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4