GO!

dog nutrition discussion podcast

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '13 10:15am PST 
I thought this link might be useful. It is a podcast with a 2 hour discussion on dog nutrition.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/aquabotanic/2013/02/23/pe t-radio-show-proper-nutrition-for-dogs

Some of it is a bit controversial
[notify]
Bellatrix

Crazy Ball'O Fur

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '13 10:19am PST 
I'll have to listen to that later when I have a free hour! This gives me an idea though, it'd be cool if some of the people who are pet care crazy on here made a podcast. thinking

Edited by author Thu Feb 28, '13 10:20am PST

[notify]
Conker

OBEY ME!

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '13 5:08pm PST 
It was alright, nothing new really. Or controversial for that matter. Anywho, the host was really obnoxious, but other than that, it works as something to listen to when you've got nothing to do.
[notify]

Barked: Mon Mar 4, '13 5:04pm PST 
Obnoxious, how so? The controversial part was when the board certified veteranary nutritionist said there is no nutritional difference between any commercial dog food, that even the cheap corn based dog food is no different than the most expensive holistic dog food. She also claimed that corn and grain based foods have no health risk, and that you can not judge a dog food by its ingredients. She even called back to argue with the holistic vet who said there is a link between corn based dog food and cancer.
[notify]
Noah

Herpaderp-apotam- us

Barked: Wed Mar 6, '13 1:20pm PST 
I'm always looking for new pet podcasts to listen to and honestly, this one didn't do it for me. The host doesn't do a very good job of interviewing guests. There's a lot of "Umm, ok" and stuttering while he thinks of what to ask.
[notify]
Beasley

I'm the Bee's- Knees!

Barked: Fri Mar 8, '13 6:08pm PST 
**bump**flowers