GO!

Large breed puppy food questions

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Xena

What don't kill- me makes me- stronger

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '13 12:59pm PST 
Currently xena is on earthborn puppy vantage but we want to get her on a larger breed puppy food.The kibbles in earthborn are way to tiny. Any food recommendations ? We do most our shopping at pet club.
[notify]

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '13 9:50am PST 
Blue Buffalo Large Breed Puppy is a good one and so is Fromm Gold Holistic Large Breed Puppy.

But for my puppies, I would go Prey-Model Raw.
[notify]
Ikan

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '13 3:59pm PST 
I have large breed dogs. And I have always been on the Nutro large breed food, and now , they have a special food made for lafge breed dogs ages 6 month to 2 yeara of age.
[notify]

Xena

What don't kill- me makes me- stronger

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '13 3:19pm PST 
I will look into those. My dogs get some raw but I cant afford full raw and don't have the kitchen space for it. I currently live in an RV so not alot of fridge space.
[notify]