GO!

best Internet site for purchasing food?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 6:05am PST 
I recently switched the furkids to nature's veriety instinct but its do expensive. Is there a good site online that offers rewards or healthy products a bit cheaper. I did find one...wag.com but I was wondering if there are any others. Thanks!
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 7:02am PST 
there's petfooddirect.com. They offer discounts off of auto ordering way to go I also know there's petflow.com but not sure what they offer?
[notify]
Tessie

Which way did- they go?

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 8:53am PST 
I love K9cuisine.com. Always get my order in 1-2 days and free shipping over $50 which we spend easily.
[notify]

Ginger

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 10:26am PST 
A couple others are PetCareRX.com, petfood.com, and petbest.com.
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 10:30am PST 
definitely check the pricing on the sites. Pet Flow offers free shipping over $49 too and it appears they may be cheaper than K9 cuisine so definitely compare prices. Free shipping is a good deal as it can cost a lot to ship for a large bag of food
[notify]
Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '13 4:18am PST 
Thanks everyone! I did check all the sites (I think lol) and petflow is cheapest but wag.com also offers free shipping and a rewards program for buying through them so I think I'll be trying them out. Thanks for helping me research this smile you guys were a great help
[notify]