|Barked: Fri Jan 11, '13 12:28pm PST |
|I give Clyde all kinds of stuff he probably shouldn't have. Until recently, I would let him have little bits of chocolate from time to time, on account of his size. After raiding a whole pound of chocolate on the table, though, he hasn't tasted it since...
I guess it's now the Waggin Train treats. I give them in small (a little smaller than a finger), infrequent quantities so he won't risk sickness but still enjoy those little things. Poor guy loves them, but won't be tasting them much longer, since what we do have is almost gone.
I know...bad owner!
|my posts | my page | msg me | my family's posts | gift me | become pals|| [notify]|