GO!

Smelly trumps

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Bruno

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 3:45am PST 
My bullmastiff is a very stinky boy when he trumps & I have been advised it could be down to his diet can anyone help with some advise on good food to feed him that pref not gona break the bank wink
[notify]
Ikan

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 8:28am PST 
I know when i was out of work, I went with the Nutro Max. It is an all natural food with no by-products or fillers and colors in the food. Mine were good o n it until I was able to get a job again.
[notify]
Barney,- friend of- Lennox

Bad to the Bone

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '12 9:15pm PST 
Nutro Max isn't real expensive, but it is a definite move up from most foods you'll find in the grocery store. There's no by products, no ground yellow corn, so it's digestible...it really could solve the stinky problem for you. If you try it, keep your receipt and the bag, if it doesn't solve the problem or if you don't like it, there's a 100% money back guarantee. you don't you may need a more limited ingredient diet due to allergies, but that gets expensive so I would suggest try the less dramatic and less expensive change first. But I betchya you see a difference. If If you want to try and get a coupon before shopping go to www.nutro.com and see what they have under the "My Nutro Rewards" tab.
[notify]

Bruno

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 4:40am PST 
Thank you for your help guys, I shall defo give it a try certainly have nothing to lose happy dance
[notify]
Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 6:15am PST 
More digestible food will certainly help. True that avoiding lots of corn and by products seems to improve not only smell but coat quality over time, too.

A bit OT: What are trumps? is it the same as gas? I'm familiar with the term in playing cards...so I'm thinking smelly trumps what? I guess smelly trumps a lot of things when your nose hairs are curling...anyway, just curious...big grin
[notify]
Kolbe

Where can I run- today?

Barked: Thu Dec 13, '12 9:30am PST 
You may also want to include giving him a probiotic each day. They are not too expensive.
[notify]