GO!

Goody box for dogs

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Noah

Herpaderp-apotam- us

Barked: Tue Dec 18, '12 6:55am PST 
Just wanted to post a quick update saying that my Pawalla box and my monthly Barkbox both arrived yesterday. Even though the Pawalla box was for the cats and the Barkbox was for Noah, I must say I preferred the Pawalla box. It came with four 3 oz cans of a great brand of food, a toy, some treats, hairball treats and some skin treatment. I think I'm going to let me Barkbox subscription run its course but then start up Pawalla in February. Again, if anyone has a referral code or anything like that they want to share with me, I'd be happy to say you sent me there.
[notify]

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 9:29pm PST 
I've been using Pawalla boxes ever since and I'm finding them very good. Got no complaints right here, but maybe you should try it out first. Judgment could vary from person to person.
[notify]

Barked: Tue Dec 25, '12 10:07pm PST 
How about shortbread cookies, almond bark, popcorn and almonds coated with a hard taffy mixture.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2