Close X
GO!

What is your favorite Pet Shop

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3  

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '13 3:47am PST 
I like Pet Shop 18 because it is an online pet shop in India which supplies a variety of Pet Products for your dogs and cats at wholesale prices.
[notify]
Mojjo

hi this is mojjo- - Being loved by- every

Barked: Wed Sep 30, '15 4:40am PST 
Marshalla petzone is one of my favorite online pet shop in India which delivers pet products at lowest price.
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Wed Sep 30, '15 10:54am PST 
Did you really want me to click on a link to a pet store in India especially when you are signed in as a guest shrug
[notify]

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Oct 1, '15 9:13pm PST 
Scooter, big laugh Reminds me of one of those Nigerian scams. laugh out loud
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Barked: Fri Oct 2, '15 6:53am PST 
Awwww Yoshi...I got a pmail from Mojjo...Mojjo, I'm sorry. When I saw the guest and the link, I made assumptions. There have been spammers here. I was afraid to click on the link. To be honest, I still am big laugh

I thank you for your pmail Mojjo and I'm sorry hug

Edited by author Fri Oct 2, '15 6:54am PST

[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Oct 3, '15 12:15pm PST 
Scooter, I'm glad he pmailed you. smile If you don't feel comfortable opening a link you're not sure about you don't have to. It never hurts to exercise caution. smile
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Barked: Tue Oct 6, '15 6:38am PST 
way to go big grin hug
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 27)  
1  2  3