GO!

Switching to taste of the wild. Opinions?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
The Boys

The Three- Stooges.

Barked: Sat Sep 29, '12 8:52pm PST 
I also feed TOTW. I have been feeding it for about 4yrs and I'm very happy with it. It's very hard to find a food that is comprable in the same price range. I feed the salmon and the lamb formulas. I did try to rotate in the buffalo but Loki gained weight on it. They are also very good about giving out samples when asked. I just emailed them for the new boar flavored samples.
[notify]
Buddy

Giving my paw- can get me- anything!

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '12 6:25am PST 
I fed this for a while to my cats and my one dog that didn't do well on raw. They did well for a few months but then started to have explosive diarrhea. Both my dog and cats. Since everyone in my household is raw fed except for the ones that cannot tolerate it.... I had to search for a better food for my kibble eaters. TOTW will no longer be fed in my household. Maybe I got a hold of a bad batch? But considering the dog AND cat food was affected... I decided to steer clear.

Just my experience!! My sister's dogs seem to do well on it.
[notify]
Chocolate

Benjamin Button- of dogs

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '12 10:16am PST 
I still feed it to my cat. I don't see a problem with it, Salmonella is more a problem from humans than it is for animals.
[notify]

Dreamy

Queen of my- castle.

Barked: Thu Oct 4, '12 4:27am PST 
Thanks everyone for your opinions. So far everyone is doing very well on it. Sparkles had developed diarrhea on every food that she'd been on but as of right now her stools are good. Dreamy had the runs at first but that has subsided and she's doing well now too. Rocky has already lost some weight and toned up very well. He has an iron stomache and can eat anything but he's never looked this good and hasn't had this much energy in years!
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2