GO!

Greek yogurt?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Rain

Future agility- star!

Barked: Tue Aug 14, '12 9:31pm PST 
Ok this might be a dumb question, but can dogs have plain greek yogurt? I don't know the difference between regular yogurt and greek red facebig laugh

I asked my mom to pick up Plain yogurt and she got that..I wanna use it to stuff Rain's kong

Thanks big grin
[notify]
Foxxy

Pocket Wolf

Barked: Tue Aug 14, '12 10:51pm PST 
real greek yogurt is full fat and very thick. also has less sodium, twce the protein and half the carbs. But watch the ingredients. some brands are sneaky about putting in sugars and thickeners to cheat and make a product that might be thick but isn't actually greek yogurt.
[notify]
Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Tue Aug 14, '12 10:56pm PST 
Saya loves plain Greek yogurt it's her favorite treat.
[notify]

Olive

Lab/Rottie/Chow/- Shepherd Mix!

Barked: Wed Aug 15, '12 4:32am PST 
Olive loves regular plain whole yogurt (I buy the organic kind only because it's the only "real" yogurt I can find that's not made with high fructose corn syrup -- it has a real tangy taste!) --

She occasionally shares my Chobani greek yogurt at breakfast. smile
[notify]