GO!

Change in Pill Pockets....no more duck formula for kitties

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Ellie CGC

Born to be Wild

Barked: Wed Mar 28, '12 9:30am PST 
We have, to my dismay, kitties at our house...although they live outside, in the front yard and garage. But we thought some of you were probably multi species packs as well and wanted to pass along an announcement Cindy got from Nutro:

Consumer

We have made the decision to discontinue Feline GREENIES® PILL POCKETS® Allergy Formula treats. While there is no safety concern with this product, due to low demand we will no longer offer this product.

Only Feline GREENIES® PILL POCKETS® Allergy Formula treats are being discontinued. The #1 vet recommended pilling solution for pets which includes Canine GREENIES® PILL POCKETS® Allergy Formula treats, regular Canine GREENIES® PILL POCKETS® treats and regular Feline GREENIES® PILL POCKETS® treats, will continue to be sold. In addition, we will soon launch Canine GREENIES® PILL POCKETS® treats in Peanut Butter and Hickory Smoke flavors. You can continue to be confident of the quality and safety of GREENIES® products.

We continually listen to feedback from our consumers and will keep you informed of any other future enhancements to the GREENIES® product range.

Peanut butter? Did they say PEANUT BUTTER pill pockets? Ooooh, wonder if I can fake a cough ...better yet, I'll let Barney fake a cough, cuz I always get some pill pockets when he's taking meds...BOL.
[notify]