GO!

Milk bone recall?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Fri Oct 7, '11 3:12pm PST 
According to Pet Supplies "Plus" USA
Small Number Of Milk-Bone Dog Biscuits 10lb Box Voluntarily Pulled. Del Monte Pet has voluntarily pulled 88 boxes of Milk Bone Dog Biscuit 10lb. Code #90967 Milk Bone Dog Biscuits 10 lb (UPC 24000-92502) with lot code 12071k only.

I dunno anything about this just saw it on the PSP FB page.
[notify]
Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Sun Oct 9, '11 6:07pm PST 
Bumping this up

This website has bit more info on it.

http://petpitchusa.wordpress.com/2011/10/07/small-number-of-milk -bone-dog-biscuits-10lb-box-voluntarily-pulled/
[notify]
Tiara

Barked: Mon Oct 10, '11 8:12am PST 
I heard this awhile back, and I know the Petsmart store I go to pulled some boxes because they were doing it while I was there. But I do not have much more information then that.
[notify]

Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Mon Oct 10, '11 8:46am PST 
Thanks for posting!! We were going to buy the giant box of milk bones but I guess it was a good thing we didn't.

here's a clicky for the link Saya posted:
Milk Bone Recall

Edited by author Mon Oct 10, '11 8:48am PST

[notify]