Close X

Milk bone recall?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

I want to play!
Barked: Fri Oct 7, '11 3:12pm PST 
According to Pet Supplies "Plus" USA
Small Number Of Milk-Bone Dog Biscuits 10lb Box Voluntarily Pulled. Del Monte Pet has voluntarily pulled 88 boxes of Milk Bone Dog Biscuit 10lb. Code #90967 Milk Bone Dog Biscuits 10 lb (UPC 24000-92502) with lot code 12071k only.

I dunno anything about this just saw it on the PSP FB page.

I want to play!
Barked: Sun Oct 9, '11 6:07pm PST 
Bumping this up

This website has bit more info on it. -bone-dog-biscuits-10lb-box-voluntarily-pulled/

Barked: Mon Oct 10, '11 8:12am PST 
I heard this awhile back, and I know the Petsmart store I go to pulled some boxes because they were doing it while I was there. But I do not have much more information then that.

Scruffy- (RIP)

In Loving Memory
Barked: Mon Oct 10, '11 8:46am PST 
Thanks for posting!! We were going to buy the giant box of milk bones but I guess it was a good thing we didn't.

here's a clicky for the link Saya posted:
Milk Bone Recall

Edited by author Mon Oct 10, '11 8:48am PST