GO!

So, what's in your kong today?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 1 of 15: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  
Chloe

OG- Original- Goberian

Barked: Fri Apr 1, '11 7:46am PST 
I thought this would be a fun thread to have that everyone can get ideas from as well! big grin

Ok, I'll start....

Today Chloe & Lia got something new in their kongs..... cream cheese! And the treats inside were broken up Solid Gold Cinnabones, and some yogurt dog treats I had.

I pre-made and froze tomorrow's kongs too and those have the same treats topped off with Evanger's canned 100% pheasant!

What's in your kong today? (If you use something other than a kong feel free to post too, like sometimes I re-use their hollowed out raw bones and stuff them with canned food and freeze.)
[notify]
Sophia

Barked: Fri Apr 1, '11 8:38am PST 
I have given Sophie some peanut butter but cringe each time for fear she will be allergic (and have the reverse sneezing). So far okay...I love the cream cheese Idea for her better....thanks
[notify]
Tanuk CGC

Sherpa Tanuk of- Everest

Barked: Fri Apr 1, '11 12:50pm PST 
Fat free cottage cheese mixed with TOTW.
[notify]

Quincy- FM TFE-II- TDIAOV CGC

I have just met- you and I LOVE- you!

Barked: Fri Apr 1, '11 1:33pm PST 
Haha, I had a thread just like this over a year ago, I loved the idea, but it didn't seem to catch on like similar threads on other forums. I've gotten a little lacks on the kongs lately, this will encourage me to round them up and start stuffing again smile
[notify]
Quincy- FM TFE-II- TDIAOV CGC

I have just met- you and I LOVE- you!

Barked: Fri Apr 1, '11 2:11pm PST 
Update! Just made kongs, did yogurt and cut up Happy Howie turkey food roll (local Detroit company, like NB rolls, only better) with a couple of salmon and sweet potato Fromm treats, capped both ends with peanut butter. In the freezer now, to be served tomorrow smile

BTW, did you see Kong's April Fool's they posted on their FB page? It's pretty cute smile
KONG
[notify]
Sarah,- CW-SR,- CW-G1, CGC

Million Dollar- Mutt

Barked: Fri Apr 1, '11 5:43pm PST 
Cute Quincy!!
No Kongs today- but this is what they had the other day- kibble mixed with what was left of a can of Weruva Marbella Paella I got donated. The holes were plugged with liverwurst and a cranberry-pumpkin cookie! I couldn't find two of the Kongs when I got home from work. Had to check all of their beds!
[notify]
Zoey, Shellie & Griffin

Natural & Loving- it!

Barked: Fri Apr 1, '11 5:56pm PST 
Ground Turkey Raw/Frozen
[notify]
Frost

Gone goatin'!

Barked: Fri Apr 1, '11 6:03pm PST 
peanut butter!
[notify]
Conker

OBEY ME!

Barked: Fri Apr 1, '11 7:37pm PST 
I was going to give Conker a bit of ground beef in a Kong but Mom watched me put the beef away so I couldn't sneak any for him... I will have to be sneaky later.

I would totally go for one of those Jumbo Ultra Kongs if they made them though! Thanks for posting that April Fools joke video Quincy!
[notify]
Maxwell Smart

The dog park toy- thief!

Barked: Fri Apr 1, '11 9:22pm PST 
Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream canned dog food. It freezes solid, so it takes Max forever to finish it! smile
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 15: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15