GO!

Can dogs eat scrambled eggs?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Pepsie

*Pepsie the- Papillon*

Barked: Sun Oct 10, '10 9:49am PST 
can they?
[notify]
Riley Star

The Life Of- Riley

Barked: Sun Oct 10, '10 9:54am PST 
Mine love them but the farts smell like straight up eggs. silenced

I prefer to give them raw eggs.
[notify]
Samson

Work? What's- that?

Barked: Sun Oct 10, '10 9:56am PST 
I've been considering cooking Samson's eggs as well, so that they'll keep a little longer, and I don't have to risk throwing out kibble if he decides not to eat all of it. He likes them fried, I know smile.
[notify]

Harlow

st. francis of- asses

Barked: Sun Oct 10, '10 10:18am PST 
My pups favorite topper on their kibble is scrambled eggs made with some shredded cheese in them!!!
[notify]
Max

Somewhere there- is something I- can eat..

Barked: Sun Oct 10, '10 2:10pm PST 
Max loves his scrambled eggs... I use water in them instead of milk since I drink Almond Milk, though. He doesn't seem to mind. smile
[notify]
Sandy Baby- ♥

I may look- little, but I'm- ALL dog!

Barked: Mon Oct 11, '10 7:59am PST 
Sandy loves scrambled eggs. I don't use milk in mine, either.

Warning, though, they give all my dogs really bad gas. confused
[notify]
Milton

Im just a little- guy

Barked: Mon Oct 11, '10 9:19am PST 
My dog eats eggs, fried and raw. He mostly gets raw eggs. I drop one in his bowl a couple of times a week. Other times I will give him some of my fried eggs. I prefer fried eggs over scrambled.

They are suppose to be good for the coat and a good source of protein. Makes a nice mixer for kibble.
[notify]
Zoie

45 Mile Per Hour- Couch Potato

Barked: Mon Oct 11, '10 10:31am PST 
Zoie gets eggs sometimes for breakfast on the weekends when my husband cooks them. Eggs are a natural protein source that helps your dogs skin and coat look good. A lot of dog food brands use egg protein in their formulas.
[notify]
Coco

little little

Barked: Mon Oct 11, '10 10:40am PST 
Grandma saves all her egg yolks for Coco for when she comes over to visit, she loves them !!!!smile
[notify]
Daddy

Changing one- mind at a time - APBT style

Barked: Tue Oct 12, '10 10:09pm PST 
The dogs here love them. I don't add milk to their scrambled eggs like I do mine of course. Unless a dog has an allergy to eggs I don't see how it would be a problem for them to eat scrambled eggs.

Edited by author Tue Oct 12, '10 10:09pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3