GO!

Food choices... Royal Canin, Nutro Ultra, Blue Buffalo???

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 44)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Scruffy- (R.I.P.)

In Loving Memory

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 9:03pm PST 
braaiiiiinsss!!! blue dog (OP is from 09)

Edited by author Wed Nov 14, '12 9:04pm PST

[notify]
Charlie

Turd Burglar

Barked: Thu Nov 15, '12 6:55pm PST 
lol oops

Edited by author Thu Nov 15, '12 6:57pm PST

[notify]
Barney,- friend of- Lennox

Bad to the Bone

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 1:20pm PST 
Yeah...what the heck resurrect an old post? Someone scrounging for stuff to promote a food or something???? Weird...

I got bones been buried less time than this...BOL
[notify]

Tiara

Barked: Sun Nov 25, '12 4:17pm PST 
I work at a Petsmart, and we get bags of blue brought back every week because the dogs will not eat the life source pieces. Why buy a food that the vitamins in the food are not eaten buy the dog. I feed Nutro Ultra as part of the rotation for years. And we do really well on it here. RC to me is another food that is trying to get people to buy the food because they say the food is for speciafic breeds. You look at the formulas, and they are about the same.
[notify]
  (Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 44)  
1  2  3  4  5