GO!

So You Are Confused By Dog Food

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 8 of 110: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]  
Sofia

Soafie Loafie

Barked: Thu May 8, '08 10:26pm PST 
Tillie we are so happy for you! cheer Keep us posted on how the switch goes.
[notify]
Madison Marjorie

Serenity Now

Barked: Fri May 9, '08 5:55am PST 
Great news Tillie. way to go
[notify]
Bailey

Proudly- defending the- homefront

Barked: Fri May 9, '08 6:11am PST 
"I have shared with all of my dog friends what we are eating and several are switching from those grocery store brands. "

Same here! I'm trying to convince my dental hygienist to switch back to the Canidae she had been feeding (she switched to Science Diet because someone told her it was better). I've gotten my friend's family to switch their four dogs from Purina to Canidae. Yay!
[notify]

Gunner

All legs and no- tail

Barked: Fri May 9, '08 2:42pm PST 
That's great news Tillie! Your story is the whole reason I think this thread is vitally important. I don't like telling people what to believe, but I like to educate them so that they can make their own decisions. I'm so proud to hear that this information is opening up more minds.

BUMP!
[notify]
Medea

Ekko~Forever in- our hearts

Barked: Sat May 10, '08 8:30am PST 
I lurk a lot in this forumred face. I try to read all the posts that all you very very smart dogsters post on here, but I am usually turned off by arguments and nastyness. I have to say that this is BY FAR the best and most informative post I have read. I had been fighting the battle of food allergies for just under a year and tried my hardest to find something that would make Medea healthy again. She is 9.5 and doing great on Orijen 6 fish. I wish I had this 9 years ago when I fed Iams and thought I was doing my girl a justice because at the time you could only get it in a pet store. I think your post will help so many pups out there not to have to go through the stress of your self and your dog, the vet bills and the sadness that comes with knowing you didnt help your dog when you were the only one who could. This is great and I will point any of my pup pals in this direction and have them read this post. On behalf of all of my future fur babies I thank you!!!

applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause
[notify]
Belle

Short legs, long- body, huge- heart.

Barked: Sat May 10, '08 5:32pm PST 
Bump.
[notify]
Belle

Short legs, long- body, huge- heart.

Barked: Sat May 10, '08 5:32pm PST 
Bump.
[notify]
Eagle

Alaskan Klee Kai- Power!!!

Barked: Sat May 10, '08 6:42pm PST 
Good guide. Awesome. I agree it should stay on the top. I even learned something new. Its nice to have a bunch of information together on one post. Its really wonderful. smile Absolutely awesome! laugh out loud
[notify]
Kennen,- rainbow- bridge

tough little man

Barked: Sun May 11, '08 1:42pm PST 
awesome post... bump!!!
[notify]
Gracie

Tough Girls- Finish First

Barked: Sun May 11, '08 2:23pm PST 
Dogs are omnivores, not carnivores. They must have plant matter in their diet to stay healthy.
[notify]
  (Page 8 of 110: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]