GO!

So You Are Confused By Dog Food

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 2 of 110: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Scout

Give me a kiss!!

Barked: Sun Apr 27, '08 8:48am PST 
Bumpity Bump Bump!!cheercheer
[notify]
Belle

Short legs, long- body, huge- heart.

Barked: Sun Apr 27, '08 11:13am PST 
Bump because this is an awesome guide! cheer
[notify]
Daisy

throw the- ball!!!!- PLEASE!!!

Barked: Sun Apr 27, '08 3:34pm PST 
We should bump this daily to keep it ALWAYS on top! It will help so many people, and end a lot of the same postings over and over!

Sedona, maybe in the treats part : you could put (good) or (bad) next to the ones you say lets look at (b/c some people might not get it and think you are saying they are all decent) ofcours esome you did that already. Also bones, Iw ould mention raw uncooked bones otherwise Id hate for someone to be cooking the bones and giving them to their dogs! ouchies!

but good idea to include treats! I remember when i switched foods I looked at the milkbone cookies and was like, oh geez. lol. now we chomp trachea like its a tasty cracker instead!

and someday, ill find some bullies...lol
[notify]

Ellie May

Barked: Sun Apr 27, '08 7:42pm PST 
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for this! My mommy and daddy have been trying really hard to find a good food but it's really confusing. This will help her a lot.
[notify]
Titus

I'm Just Little- On The OUTSIDE!

Barked: Sun Apr 27, '08 10:16pm PST 
It's great to have all of the things we have been reading randomly around the internet all piled into one big heap, so much easier to keep track of one page than 30 cloud 9

Thanks Sedona way to go
[notify]
Sadie

Barked: Mon Apr 28, '08 12:40am PST 
Wonderful guide to dog food!smile
[notify]
Buddy

Giving my paw- can get me- anything!

Barked: Mon Apr 28, '08 8:16am PST 
hail SEDONA! hail

Wonderful, wonderful information for those who are confused and unsure about dog food.... as I was when I first got here. I of course had to learn the hard way and do butt loads of research. This is an AWESOME guide for ANYONE.... do you mind if I print this out? I'll put your real name at the bottom! big grin
[notify]
♥Bind- i♥

Finally I have a- Forever Home!

Barked: Mon Apr 28, '08 8:55am PST 
Awesome job Sedona!!!!applause
bump!!...
[notify]
Zeus

I am naked- Love!!!

Barked: Mon Apr 28, '08 11:15am PST 
blue dogwave
[notify]
Sedona

The Wise Cracker

Barked: Mon Apr 28, '08 1:18pm PST 
Sure Buddy, I don't mind. Gunner PAWS wrote some of it too, so you might want to ask for his permission as well. My name is Julia. If you want my last name PM me.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 110: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]