GO!

Does petco sell dog food that has a 5 or 6 star rating on dog food analysis?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
♥- -Chelsea

Up up and away!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 7:03am PST 
I have looked over the site and did not see any, but thought maybe I have overlooked a brand. Thanks for any information. I thought I saw some for puppy food, but not for adults.

Edited by author Wed Mar 19, '08 7:04am PST

[notify]
~Sophie~

I also answer to- 'Pretty Girl'

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 7:08am PST 
The only one I see is Solid Gold Hundchen Flocken, which they recently started carrying.
[notify]
Callie

Callie- Born to love

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 7:13am PST 
I would like to online since Petco is VERY expensive and I would imagine you can save money even with shipping online.
[notify]

Callie

Callie- Born to love

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 7:13am PST 
I would like to online since Petco is VERY expensive and I would imagine you can save money even with shipping online.
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 7:34am PST 
I am sure Petco don't ship to Germany - you are there aren't you?shrug
[notify]
♥- -Chelsea

Up up and away!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 7:42am PST 
Yes I am stationed with my husband in Germany, and they do ship to apo/ae addresses, so you can be sure of it Rosalita, thanks for trying to answer my question. I order there Natural Balance sweet potato and fish from there. Orijen sent me a site I can order their 6 fish from, but the dollar has gone down so much that I don't want to order from this place now and pay with euros. So, I thought maybe I could mix the solid gold barking at the moon with the NB. In the past I saw SG barking at the moon listed as 6 stars, but it is not listed anymore. Petco is one of the only places that ships APO/AE. It takes a month to get here, but I have had very good service otherwise. When the recalls happened they refunded my money,and told me to through out what I had. I just wish they would carry Orijen. Does anydog know why barking at the moon is not listed on the dog food analysis/review site anymore?

Edited by author Wed Mar 19, '08 7:57am PST

[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 8:00am PST 
Wow! I never knew that - it must cost a fortune! Aren't there any good brands in Germany or closer than the US????
[notify]
♥- -Chelsea

Up up and away!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 8:07am PST 
I tried Best meat canned food that is supposed to be 100% meat, but it gave both my dogs diarrhea. The pet shop near my house has Iams, Eukanuba, royal canine, Pedigree and the German brands they have are all pretty much the same quality. Except one I found for convelesing dogs. They do have very good treats at the shop. They have dried tripe, lung, rabbit ears. However, the food is not good, and I would still have to pay in euros. The dollar is at times as low as 0.50$ equaling 1.oo euro. I also tried natures best, but the dogs hated it. The shipping at petco is around $17.00 when I order the large bag and a case of canned food.

Edited by author Wed Mar 19, '08 8:13am PST

[notify]
~Sophie~

I also answer to- 'Pretty Girl'

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 8:16am PST 
I just looked at the list again. I missed it the first time but Barking at the Moon is on the second page under the Six Star Rating. So yay!
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '08 8:23am PST 
Shipping rate sounds really good! applause
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4