GO!

tomato juice

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Carmen Von- Woofer

Grab life by the- bones...

Barked: Sun May 13, '07 1:13pm PST 
And all this time I thought that Carmen was saving the status of our poor looking lawn. (We're 1st time home owners that are in desperate need of GRASS!!!!!!!!! BOL!!!!)
[notify]

Barked: Wed Aug 15, '12 8:09am PST 
My vet had no answers and our yard was totally burned out. A lady at the local petfood store said she's given her females tomato juice in their food for years to aleviate that problem. I talked to the vet again and they said as long as it's not a lot of juice and I use no or low sodium it should be fine and it's taken care of the issue except where she repeatedly goes in the exact same spot multiple times a day. The yard is on the mend and looking good again and she loves her low sodium V8!
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2