GO!

Dogster Icecream Cups

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Melodee

Miss Melodee,- Super Puppy!- Hugs&Kisses

Barked: Fri Dec 1, '06 7:41pm PST 
Where are this tasty minty Ice cream cups I heard about?
[notify]
Raskol

Paddle!- Paddle!- Splash!

Barked: Fri Dec 1, '06 7:48pm PST 
Not sure about ice cream, but check your main page.
[notify]
Sammi

Dog is my- co-pilot

Barked: Fri Dec 1, '06 10:16pm PST 
You rock Raskol!
[notify]

Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Sat Dec 2, '06 4:11am PST 
They are called Dogsters!

Here is the website

DOGSTERS ICE CREAM

Not available everywhere sadly!
[notify]
♥Lenn- on♥

How could you- not LOVE this- face???

Barked: Sat Dec 2, '06 7:51am PST 
Their website says that they have them at Publix, which ever so conveneintly Mommy has to go to today, she said something about seeing if they have them and getting me some if they do!!!!! If she brings me home some i'll let everyone know how they tasted..wish mommy luck on finding them..bol
[notify]
Hershey

I'm sticking my- tongue out at- you!

Barked: Sat Dec 2, '06 8:45am PST 
There are ice cream cups called Frosty Paws that you can get at WalMart. They are in the freezer section with the popsicles and other frozen treats! They are good!
[notify]
Zelda

Demolition Dog

Barked: Sat Dec 2, '06 9:06am PST 
Those look a lot better than the Frosty Paws! Too bad I can't get them here. I can get doggie beer, though!

I bought Zelda Frosty Paws once and she really liked them but when I read the ingredients (as I was throwing the box away, silly mommy) I saw they had BHA and BHT, so we won't be buying them again.
[notify]
Abby

Feelin' groovy!

Barked: Sat Dec 2, '06 9:17am PST 
Oh good ... dogsters frozen treats are at Wegman's (of course, EVERYTHING is at Wegman's, except, sadly, me, because they won't let pups go grocery shopping).
[notify]
Hershey

I'm sticking my- tongue out at- you!

Barked: Sat Dec 2, '06 9:41am PST 
What is BHA and BHT?
[notify]
Harley, SD,- CGC, TDI

Super Service- Boy!

Barked: Sat Dec 2, '06 9:42am PST 
Better than Frosty Paws? Where can I get them? Can Mommy order them on the internet? We have PetsMart, WalMart, and Sams here...no PetCo, or CostCo. I am all for healthy treats...Well, Im all for treats...Mommy says they have to be healthy!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3