GO!

Kirkland Dog Biscuits

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your dog's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your pooch!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster’s choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Brandy-licious!!

I'm A Great- Big Chocolate- Kiss!!

Barked: Sun Sep 17, '06 11:43am PST 
Our humans were looking for an alternative to the Mother Hubbard cookies we normally eat (one each every night at bed time) because they are $6.99 for only a 3 lb. bag-- kind of expensive for them right now because that bag only lasts us about 2 weeks. Well they went to Costco today and they brought home a FIFTEEN POUND BOX of Kirkland Signature cookies and it was only 8 bucks and change!! Me and the jackal were all over that box too!! WOOF!! YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!! The ingredients look pretty good too-- for dogs that can tolerate wheat-- and they have glucosamine and chondroitin in them too. Does anydog else eat these?? What do you think of them??
[notify]
Quinn AKA The Love Bomb

The Evil- Count- Crapula

Barked: Fri Sep 22, '06 10:32am PST 
Crikey!! Are me and big butt Brandy really the only Dogsters that eat these delicious things?? Surely there is someone else and we would LOVE to know what you think about them!!
[notify]
Mingus, CGC,- R3GL

www.phetched.com

Barked: Fri Sep 22, '06 3:49pm PST 
The new Costco near our house is supposed to open by the end of October! (The next closest one is about 25 miles away.) Mom's been so excited about it... she drives by the construction site every now and then just to "see how it's going." What a freak. Well, now I have reason to be excited, too. Thanks for the heads-up, B + Q.
[notify]