GO!

Pierced Ears for Dogs??

This Forum is to bark about the very latest and greatest in the dog world: canine news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; dog-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Dogster, please contact us.

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  
Miss Bella

Bella - Barbie dog

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 7:30pm PST 
Yesterday I saw my first dog with pierced ears. What do all of you think of that? How common is it? Talk to me pups!
[notify]
Bear and- Bambi - Mommys- Angels

My Sweet Angels

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 7:47pm PST 
I have to say I think it is wrong. I have heard people talk about having it done, but I just don't agree.
[notify]
Boomer

Fast Women Have- Good Times!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 7:53pm PST 
are you sure its ears were pierced? at our shop (grooming) we use tacky glue to paste rhinestones in their ears esp. shortcoated. I Really DO NOT agree w/ piercig dogs ears. it is unnecessary and painful. ( i recntly had my ears pierced and may i say OUCH!!!)
[notify]

Drover ~Sweet Angel Boy~

I Love Mom!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 7:54pm PST 
That is just wrong!
Please tell us you aren't thinking about having anything pierced, Miss Bella? You are too beautiful as you are.
[notify]
Newman

If my snoring- bothers you wear- earplugs

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 4:19am PST 
that is just wrong confused
[notify]
Mocha Bear- (Mokie),- VGG, KPA,

CEO of Rewarding- Behaviors Dog- Training

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 5:10am PST 
Piercing your dogs ears = ridiculous.
[notify]
Jessie

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 5:40am PST 
I don't agree with piercing your dog's ears at all. confused It's just ridiculous in my opinion.
[notify]
parsley

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 3:17pm PST 
Well i have never heard of that,and my family and i think that is wrong and stupidshrug
[notify]
Sadie,- GBeAD-C1

Will the real- Shady Sadie plz- stand up?

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 3:32pm PST 
I think it's stupid and ridiculous.
[notify]
Rocco

Don't let things- bother you!

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 4:10pm PST 
A dog came into the rescue I volunteer at with a pierced ear. We removed the ear ring (which had to be cut off).

While I don't think its painful I don't think it right because of the greater risk dogs face versus humans of tearing that ear ring.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13